mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "mox VS motif xf"

Posted on: September 15, 2016 @ 10:14 AM
BartCarfizzi
Total Posts:  29
Joined  07-30-2012

Is there a difference between the sound samples for the mox and the motif xf? I have b’s Knees sounds but i am unable to load them into my Montage.  If i purchase the XF Version, will they work?  I understand that they can be loaded into the montage

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 15, 2016 @ 11:05 AM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

MOX has no sample memory. Bee’s Knees includes no new samples.

The Montage cannot open MOX files, only XF files.

I think the John Melas Voice Editor can convert MOX voice files to XF format. Contact John for details.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 15, 2016 @ 02:53 PM
BartCarfizzi
Total Posts:  29
Joined  07-30-2012

The problem is getting them to XF files.. i tried Voice editor and waveform editor… Neither has the capability to export to an xf format… just trying to avoid having to pay for the libraries again…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 17, 2016 @ 12:55 AM
Stephen Kay
Total Posts:  169
Joined  01-13-2011

In order to convert with the John Melas tools, I believe you would need to have both the MOX version and the XF version. You save a Total Librarian file in the MOX version, then you import it into the XF version and the sounds are converted. Then you can send it to an XF. If you don’t have an XF, then I don’t think this can work. But I could be wrong…

- Stephen Kay
KARMA Developer :: karma-lab.com
Check out the KARMA Motif Software for 6 Yamaha synths!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 17, 2016 @ 06:15 AM
Mighty Motif Max
Total Posts:  317
Joined  04-30-2016

I got this information when I asked a similar question: http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/477889/

-Max

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Oriental Library From K-Sounds
Next Topic:

ES8 multis to mo8? ››