mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Hands Of Time"

Posted on: June 11, 2015 @ 11:34 PM
JLM
Total Posts:  76
Joined  11-26-2008

This is the title track to my new album. I recently retired from Architecture and I am now back in the music business. Music has been a God send to me. I have been writing songs my entire adult life, so after my retirement in 2013 I decided to record some of my original songs. Sorry to be so long winded but music has saved my life from horrible stress. I was able to get some really fine players on my album. I use Yamaha keyboards exclusively. I just have always been a Yamaha fan. I played keys and keyboard bass on the tracks and used a real drummer, guitar player and sax player.
My songs are on I-tunes and Amazon, but I really don’t care about the money. It’s about sharing something I’m proud of.
I have already posted (2) of my songs on this forum.
Don’t Mess With My Stuff and Throw back The Funk.
Here is the third song. I have decided to post them all.
God Bless,
JLM

File Attachments
02 HANDS OF TIME.mp3  (File Size: 4380KB - Downloads: 485)
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 05, 2015 @ 08:49 PM
NLAlston
Total Posts:  1039
Joined  02-10-2004

Longwindedness?  Perish THAT thought.

Personally, I welcome a bit of history regarding someone’s venture into songwriting, or revelation as to the reasoning behind the birth of a given song.  as they say - ‘A reason for everything, and everything for a reason’.

You have a very precious gift, and the fact that you are willing to freely share your wonderful works speaks volumes about you.  I love (and I mean that I TRULY do) your musical artistry, and can’t speak enough as to what your flavorful compositional constructions mean to me.  ALL of your works are ‘ear candy’ to me, and does NOT fall short of feeding me that aural sweetness that I crave.

I have heard nothing, from you, that was in any way distasteful, and I will CERTAINLY be checking out ALL of your future submissions. 

This one, here, is another beauty.

Please, KEEP posting.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 01, 2015 @ 02:08 AM
JLM
Total Posts:  76
Joined  11-26-2008

NL, thank you for your very warm hearted and kind comments.
I’ll let you know when I post new songs.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 01, 2015 @ 09:03 AM
NLAlston
Total Posts:  1039
Joined  02-10-2004
JLM - 01 September 2015 02:08 AM

NL, thank you for your very warm hearted and kind comments.
I’ll let you know when I post new songs.

You are quite welcome, and please DO let me know when more works of yours have been submitted.

Advanced thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ JDSY - TRaNSiT WiNDS
Next Topic:

My Elizabeth ››