mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Comb Arpeggios and Track system"

Posted on: July 10, 2014 @ 07:00 PM
JayBmusic
Total Posts:  13
Joined  07-10-2014

Hi!

I recently got an S90 ES and the Comb arpeggio types caught my attention. I was able to create a nice multi set with one of them (because 4 parts were too few), but the available types are a bit few to say the least. So question number 1 is: is it possible to create drum + melody arpeggios using arp Manager?

Also, I know that an arpeggio can have 4 tracks. But how are they used? Does each track have different settings on how to react on pressed keys, e.g. track 1 ignores keys completely, track 2 shifts a sequence based on the lowest note and track 3 does “normal” arpeggiator work?

Sorry for those noob question, I just didn’t really get that from the preview manual. and I don’t want to wast 30 $ if it doesn’t do that. :)

Regards,
Johannes

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 19, 2015 @ 07:03 PM
JayBmusic
Total Posts:  13
Joined  07-10-2014

Hi again,

so I purchased the Arp Manager finally and I was able to make some drum tracks which work fine so far. But now I wanted to do something more complex and tried a pattern with three tracks: drums, bass and chords. Drums on track 1, mode “fixed” works fine. Then there’s bass on Track two, mode “Normal” and based around C4 and chords on track 3, three notes in “normal” mode as well. Loaded them in the S90 where they appear fine.

BUT: only the first track (drums) is working. No bass notes and no chords. Even if I change the mode of both tracks and notes to “Original” in the editor. Is there anything I have to pay attention to?
I even switched the channels but still only channel 1 is playing. The notes show u correctly in the Arp Manager.

[ Ignore ]