mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "From a standard motif xs jazz performance mode recording to a pro Jazz song"

Posted on: May 18, 2014 @ 08:22 AM
sjeng
Total Posts:  10
Joined  04-06-2014

hi i did 2 weeks ago on motif xs { performance mode } a simple easy quick recording Jazz instrumental Demo
and it sound a bit boring ... !!  - check the first Demo Mp3 version

after this demo . a friend ask me to let his daughter sing on this jazz demo song !!
you would not believe what this Musical talent did with her Voice , to that quick recording jazz demo instrumental song !! this is not just a musical talent this is art !!  so check the awesome vocals that
Mandy Dhiab performed on a quick recorded motif xs performance mode recording .. !!
check first the instrumental Demo ....

File Attachments
Jazz demo motif xs instrumenta;.mp3  (File Size: 6251KB - Downloads: 1177)
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 18, 2014 @ 08:26 AM
sjeng
Joined  04-06-2014

thats sounds very boring ,
but now CHECK his .. !!!!!!!

File Attachments
Jazz demo now whit vocals from mandy Dhiab.mp3  (File Size: 6144KB - Downloads: 557)
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 31, 2014 @ 03:31 PM
MikeHuntingford
Total Posts:  758
Joined  11-22-2009

Yup - that is quite a difference.  Delightful voice.  And I like her voice sits in the mix as your original instrumental has lots of headroom.

Amazing performance for both of you - well done!  Like sitting is a sultry and smoking jazz club.

Nice work.

Mike

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 01, 2014 @ 03:14 PM
sjeng
Joined  04-06-2014

Hi mr , mike thx for reactions Yes its amazing what a good voice can do on a just standard performance mode preset recording !! we started this just for fun i Mandy s father ask me after hear the jazz demo if she could sing on this motif xs demo recording , to can sing like that its more then have only talent its Art !!  and i m very proud mandy wiil go sing on more of my instrumental song projects will upload and share when done grts ps there should be more music to hear on this forum !!!
with these pro music workstations as the motif series

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Ethnic Prog Rock
Next Topic:

Mix Motif Piano with Roland ››