mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Where to buy mLan16e2?"

Posted on: March 18, 2009 @ 01:40 AM
imagin8
Total Posts:  108
Joined  08-01-2007

Does anyone know where to get mLan16e2 in Australia?  Why are we so b@##*y backward when it comes to these things.  I googled till my eyes are watery, there appears to be only one place and that’s not for certain.  Keyfax has it but don’t sell Yamaha branded products overseas.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 18, 2009 @ 09:14 AM
Slim Jim
Total Posts:  241
Joined  05-22-2007

Surely the store you bought it from could get one in for you. If not see this Brisbane store. $439.00
Search for XS6 follow the hyperlinks to the page showing the pic of the XS8, mLan card at the bottom of the page.

Musiclab

Jim

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 18, 2009 @ 11:29 AM
BajaCapt
Total Posts:  326
Joined  03-25-2008

This store in Germany seems to ship worldwide, follow link below to the mLan16e2, definitively on the expensive side however…

http://www.thomann.de/gb/yamaha_mlan16e2_motif_xs_67.htm

Good luck on that!

Jose.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 19, 2009 @ 01:15 AM
imagin8
Total Posts:  108
Joined  08-01-2007
Slim Jim - 18 March 2009 09:14 AM

Surely the store you bought it from could get one in for you. If not see this Brisbane store. $439.00
Search for XS6 follow the hyperlinks to the page showing the pic of the XS8, mLan card at the bottom of the page.

Musiclab

Jim

The store I got the XS from has a ridiculous markup on their products and they don’t have it anyway (need to order).

Hush hush, that place you mentioned is also the only one I found.

Cheers Jim.

I’ll check out that German site too, though I’d guess they can’t sell overseas either.  Thanks BajaCapt, appreciate it buddy.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 01, 2009 @ 02:58 PM
loftwah
Total Posts:  4
Joined  07-01-2009

I ordered mine from Sweetwater due to everywhere being out of stock. It works fine but I don’t think it was a good option. I had pops and clicks occasionally and it didn’t sound good at all.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motif ES6 For Sale
Next Topic:

test ››