mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "s90es programming"

Posted on: April 13, 2009 @ 09:55 PM
tony8028
Total Posts:  41
Joined  08-08-2008

Hi Guys

I just bought an s90es after an aborted attempt at owning an MO (piano sounds very disappointing on the MO8)…

Is the programming of Zones and layers the same process as the Motif range of products?

The user manual is so completely useless for the s90es , it really doesnt cover this at all, so I am going to have get some help elsewhere.

Given that the s90es is based on Motif’s , i am surprised it not represented in these forums? Is there another site for these keyboards?

Tony

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 14, 2009 @ 10:43 AM
Wastrel
Total Posts:  630
Joined  10-22-2004

You might want to try http://www.sninety.com

Bob

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 14, 2009 @ 10:31 PM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

Tony,

I’m pretty sure that the programming of Masters and Performances (the programs that allow you layer and split voices and control external tone generators as zones of the keyboard) on the S90ES is (almost?) exactly the same on the S90ES as on the Motif ES. (Well actually there is a few difference as the S90ES has Multis and the Motif ES has Song and Pattern mixes, but from a Master programming perspective, these are very similar.)

Regards,

Brad Weber

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 15, 2009 @ 05:23 AM
tony8028
Total Posts:  41
Joined  08-08-2008

thanks Brad.

That helps to some degree.....although I have never programmed a Motif either, at least I can use the Motif forums as a guide.

Is it true that you can only have 4 zones set up? My Fantom X8 has no limit to how many layers/splits and zones you can set up.

tony

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Will an Editor file load on the original motif?
Next Topic:

Effects on Voice in Performance ››