mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif Es and plg150 dx"

Posted on: January 24, 2018 @ 08:47 PM
JBaires
Total Posts:  7
Joined  01-13-2018

Hello there community. I hope all is well.. I just got the plg150 dx card for my motif es7. Does anybody know where I can find instructions on how to install this.Ive had no success locating instructions.  Thank you in advance!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 25, 2018 @ 12:12 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
JBaires - 24 January 2018 08:47 PM

Hello there community. I hope all is well.. I just got the plg150 dx card for my motif es7. Does anybody know where I can find instructions on how to install this.Ive had no success locating instructions.  Thank you in advance!

Installation instructions for Plug-in boards are in the ES Owner’s Manual. See pages 283-284.

PLG Series information is here:
https://usa.yamaha.com/products/contents/music_production/downloads/manuals/index.html?k=&c=music_production&l=en&p=12

By the way, I’m growing tired of Motifator members who seem to assume that responses to questions don’t deserve any acknowledgment. Did you see my reply to your previous post?…
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/479482/
...to which you never bothered to respond.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 25, 2018 @ 01:17 AM
JBaires
Total Posts:  7
Joined  01-13-2018

Whoa.. Kinda tense there aren’t you… By the way no I did not see your response to my previous question. After inquiring why I received notification for this one and not the previous one and it’s because I did not check the “notify me when response” option on the post… I new This site. Now I know to always check that option to be notified of responses.  Forgive me for offending you… But I am grateful for you response and help. Thank you.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 25, 2018 @ 10:41 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
JBaires - 25 January 2018 01:17 AM

Whoa.. Kinda tense there aren’t you…

Yes, it’s come to that. When enough members don’t respond, a person can get the feeling that they’re being treated as if they were an automated system, rather than a human being.

JBaires -

By the way no I did not see your response to my previous question. After inquiring why I received notification for this one and not the previous one and it’s because I did not check the “notify me when response” option on the post… I new This site. Now I know to always check that option to be notified of responses.

Apparently I’m getting too old for this. You depended on an automated system. My own approach is to distrust the automation - I log on and check for a reply.  :-)

JBaires -

Forgive me for offending you…

OK, we’re good. You just had the misfortune of being the one to exceed my tolerance level.

JBaires -

But I am grateful for you response and help. Thank you.

You’re welcome.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ 110V to 230V transformer
Next Topic:

Switching seamlessly from Pattern Section! ››