mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "anyone using the plg150-an with an external controller like the beringer bcr2000?"

Posted on: October 18, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
daryl
Total Posts:  35
Joined  07-19-2004

I heard this could be done , thus eliminating the need for the AN expert editor, can anyone shed some light on how this might work and are there any other gear that might do this?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 19, 2013 @ 06:22 AM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

If you read the manual on the PLG, you will see that it supports a wide number of CCs and you can control these from an external device...I have done so.

You can not reach all parameters this way...something a basic as choosing waveforms for the oscs is not possible. Nor can you save your tweaks into the board’s 128 user slots...it’s strictly real time control.

The BCR2000 supports snapshots so you can use controller presets to store your tweaks, again limited by the parameters reachable by CCs.

Short answer is it will not replace the editor if you want full control.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 19, 2013 @ 09:39 AM
digitalperformer7
Total Posts:  253
Joined  12-07-2011
daryl - 18 October 2013 09:30 PM

I heard this could be done , thus eliminating the need for the AN expert editor, can anyone shed some light on how this might work and are there any other gear that might do this?

Your hears need to be better cleaned.... or buy an AN1x

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ PLG150-AN voice - is there a way to get back?
Next Topic:

PLG150AP questions ››