mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Setting up my mini-Studio w/pics and questions!"

Posted on: September 23, 2011 @ 03:34 PM
JonXF7
Total Posts:  35
Joined  09-03-2011

Hey guys! So I got my XF7 and am setting up my office/studio. I have everything except the dang cables (won’t be here til Monday! Ugh)....

1) What do you guys have for benches or seats in your studio? I could use my office chair but it would be a hassle rolling it back and forth so, I might as well get something JUST for the keyboard.

2) Do you use your headphones attached to your keyboard or run them through the mixer? (When using headphones instead of the Monitors of course)

3) Yes, I know I need to replace the monitor box on the right hand side… it’s all I have to hold my mixer for now! I’m hunting for a nice black wooden stand of some sort or I guess I could set it on my file cabinet… would look better at least.

Thanks for comments and ideas!

Jon

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc428/peterscustomleather/KeyboardStuff/studio001.jpg

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 24, 2011 @ 06:14 PM
16bars
Total Posts:  21
Joined  08-16-2011

Hi, looks like you might be able to blow your ears off with that nice setup.  I use XF here in my small room.  I use 12inch yamaha spks but have been using my computer swivel chair for couple years and I am thinking on buy me a ON STAGE bench, there not too costly. I do 1 hour performances at different retirement centers here in city, but have alway stood while playing.  I am starting to use 2 keyboards now and think i will be setting down. 
J Snow

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Question on Original Mackie HR824’s
Next Topic:

Motif XS8 with Reason 5 midi controller ››