mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Problem w/ Yamaha Synth Webpage"

Posted on: January 24, 2020 @ 01:13 AM
Venatt
Total Posts:  744
Joined  07-11-2004

Does somebody know what is going on with the Yamahasynth Webpage ? I’ve done countless attempts to log in because I have a problem with my MODX6. I change password, registered my product but when I log in it resets to the log in page again, it doesn’t even tell me my password or email is wrong. Or does somebody know if Yamaha has a phone number where I can call to see what’s going on ?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 24, 2020 @ 01:39 PM
Hank_Buchek
Total Posts:  54
Joined  12-02-2013

It’s pretty much depending on the browser you’re using. Within Edge / IE it works, within Chrome also, but “differently”.

If the login window appears empty again after you have provided your credentials, just close this small window, reload the page and you should be logged in. At least that works for me.

It’s not possible to upload an avatar or do advanced stuff though, somehow this site is not well maintained…

Hope this helps.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 26, 2020 @ 02:03 PM
Venatt
Total Posts:  744
Joined  07-11-2004
Hank_Buchek - 24 January 2020 01:39 PM

It’s pretty much depending on the browser you’re using. Within Edge / IE it works, within Chrome also, but “differently”.

If the login window appears empty again after you have provided your credentials, just close this small window, reload the page and you should be logged in. At least that works for me.

It’s not possible to upload an avatar or do advanced stuff though, somehow this site is not well maintained…

Hope this helps.

No I’m sorry but it’s not the navigator, it’s their webpage. I tried with different navigators, different passwords, and whatever I do I cannot go in. Like for example sometimes it asks me to register again, I register and still nothing happens. I just doesn’t work and I cannot post anything on their forum, there is definitely a problem with yamahasynth webpage. I GIVE UP! END OF THE STORY!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 14, 2020 @ 01:43 AM
🎹Lex
Total Posts:  81
Joined  05-20-2009

It’s not just you.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Home studio
Next Topic:

Exploring mLAN in 2020 ››