mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "New displays are now available for many Yamaha models"

Posted on: March 28, 2019 @ 03:09 PM
Mandala69
Total Posts:  3
Joined  03-27-2019

New displays are now available for those musicians with a Yamaha Motif 6, 7 or 8.  Also For those with a Yamaha MO6, MO7 or MO8. Also new displays for those with a Yamaha S90 and for those with a Yamaha RM1X - Luxmuzik on Ebay is now offering new displays. The displays are available in white on blue and white on black versions.  Much improved than the original black on green displays.  The new displays are both beautiful and easier to read. No one else is making these enhanced screens available.  I am hoping enough people will buy these screens so he can continue in business offering other new displays in the future.

The installation instructions which I am providing a link for apply to all the Yamaha models I mentioned above.  The displays are all configured the same.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1-C1u7N9IbVWl8wsd9PeunrGq7Pf-DQs1

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 30, 2019 @ 10:07 PM
fogery
Total Posts:  1
Joined  07-30-2019

These displays are just not worth the money - I bought one and it was difficult to fit / needed to modify the board to get it to work - I would steer clear of them and buy an original if possible - Stephen the seller is difficult to work with as well - not a good experience at all

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 30, 2019 @ 10:45 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
fogery - 30 July 2019 10:07 PM

These displays are just not worth the money - I bought one and it was difficult to fit / needed to modify the board to get it to work - I would steer clear of them and but an original if possible

I have no personal experience with these particular displays. However, you’re apparently not the only one to have issues with them.

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/electronic-music-instruments-and-electronic-music-production/1258651-new-white-blue-amp-white-black-lcds-yamaha-synths.html

[ Ignore ]