mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "How can I take each individual track in song mode and export to WAV files"

Posted on: April 13, 2011 @ 11:51 AM
ndangelo
Total Posts:  16
Joined  06-27-2009

Hi Everyone,

Ok.  Here’s the deal.  I have sequenced a bunch of original songs...each is made up of approximately 16 tracks and is saved in song mode.  I am going into the studio to cut a cd and the engineer would like to export each track separately (without playing through each song in realtime and soloing each track) to his computer in the studio.  This way later on we can bring up or turn down each individual sound to mix it exactly the way we want to.  I love that idea instead of dumping everything together on one or two tracks.  I should also tell you that I am not that great with the computer!  I have a macbook pro laptop, however when I make my tracks, I do it all internally through the keyboard (I have never hooked it up to a computer). 

Anyway, since time is money in the studio, if we can somehow get what I created to instantaneously transfer into his computer on to separate tracks then we will have so much more time to record our vocals and other instruments.

I think WAV files has something to do with it, but I would literally need baby steps to make this a smooth process. 

Is there any one out there who might know how to do this?

I would really appreciate any input.

Thank you so much!

-Nicole

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 14, 2011 @ 12:03 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/454364/

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 09, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
Arjarn
Total Posts:  1
Joined  11-07-2010

are you able to do this? If so, how? If not, is there any workstation that can do this?

[ Ignore ]