mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "FC7 - disable radical volume changes when changing between voices"

Posted on: February 09, 2022 @ 07:03 PM
jgodow60
Total Posts:  30
Joined  07-10-2007

I purchased (2) FC7 foot controller pedals (1) for Motif 8 and (1) for XF6 to control volume w/ my feet instead of hands.

When I change between sounds voice 1 to voice 2, voice to performance, mix 1 to mix w, master 1 to master 2, the volume on the voice/perf/mix I changed to is MUCH HIGHER than the previous voice.

I have to remember to bring the pedals back to 0 position and then increase volume back to a reasonable level (trial and error).

The keyboard does NOT do this when the FC7 pedals are not in use, but then I lose the flexibility of using my feet.

Is there a way to fix the volume across the entire board so that when I switch sounds, the relative volume is the same from sound to sound?
Then I can just use the foot controller to control volume that I need to accentuate for a solo, etc..

[ Ignore ]