mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MOXF6 Sequencer Problem"

Posted on: January 22, 2020 @ 10:28 AM
Harry@Homestead
Total Posts:  1
Joined  01-22-2020

Over the last few days my MOXF6 sequencer has become defective. When I load a song into the sequencer and press play to activate the song the sequencer automatically goes to record mode and wont allow me to play the track.  I’ve tried a factory reset as well as reload the latest version of Software.

Any solution’s out there.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 22, 2020 @ 12:51 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Just to make sure nothing external to the MOXF is causing the problem, I suggest that you disconnect any MIDI or USB cables and pedals, and see if the situation changes.

If the problem still exists, it could be a defect in the button decoding or electrical leakage caused by a spill or excessive humidity.

If you have a MIDI utility on your computer, you could send the Real Time message “FA” (hexadecimal), which is “Start from beginning of song”, and see what happens. That would normally bypass most circuit problems.

By the way, problems concerning the MOXF should not be posted to the Motif-Rack XS forum. In the future, please post MOXF issues here:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/index.php/viewforum/165/

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Weird output from rack XS via headphones
Next Topic:

Bass clarinet patch? ››