mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Does anyone work at Keyfax??"

Posted on: December 23, 2016 @ 02:50 PM
tmg1968
Total Posts:  402
Joined  11-11-2004

I recently purchased the Rhoditzer voice library. I was emailed a link to download the file, but when I clicked on the link, all i got was an error message, telling me to contact the owner of the download. So, I sent multiple emails and voicemails to Keyfax, but nobody seems to work there, as I have never received a response to my emails or phone messages to try and fix the problem.  Does anyone know how I can get in contact with an actual human being at Keyfax, or do they just take your money and run?

Any help would be appreciated!

Much thanks!

Terry

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 23, 2016 @ 11:12 PM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

Terry, my friend. You have had your calls returned (no answer). You have also had two emails sent with fresh links to the product you purchased. The links are still ‘open’ so please check your junk/spam email and I think you will find them. In answer to your question, yes, people do work here and we do respond.

Happy Christmas!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 24, 2016 @ 01:17 AM
tmg1968
Total Posts:  402
Joined  11-11-2004

I did in fact find your email in my spam box, which I never thought of checking, so thank you for your help, and I must admit I feel kind of stupid now, so please accept my apology. I’m glad I posted something here or I never would’ve known.

Cheers

Terry

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 24, 2016 @ 01:48 PM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

Hi Terry, appreciate you posting that. Glad it got resolved. Enjoy the library and enjoy the holidays!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 24, 2016 @ 02:12 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

A similar acknowledgment by Terry might be appropriate here:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/478489/

[ Ignore ]