mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif XF for NI"

Posted on: May 02, 2012 @ 02:25 PM
creation25
Total Posts:  26
Joined  05-02-2012

Hi, i’v been a roland user for 3 years now and I recently started to find out some of the motif sample for Native Instrument some of which are really good sounding pianos. I use the sample from NI the full grand concert piano and it was awesome. Would it be possible to buy more motif sample for NI? If somebody can maybe offer some free ones or guide me to purchase them I’d be grateful.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 02, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
DavePolich
Total Posts:  6820
Joined  07-27-2002
creation25 - 02 May 2012 02:25 PM

Hi, i’v been a roland user for 3 years now and I recently started to find out some of the motif sample for Native Instrument some of which are really good sounding pianos. I use the sample from NI the full grand concert piano and it was awesome. Would it be possible to buy more motif sample for NI? If somebody can maybe offer some free ones or guide me to purchase them I’d be grateful.

Pardon me - what are you talking about? There are no official Motif
sound libraries for Kontakt. Are you talking about the illegal libraries
on eBay?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 02, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
creation25
Joined  05-02-2012
DavePolich - 02 May 2012 07:41 PM
creation25 - 02 May 2012 02:25 PM

Pardon me - what are you talking about? There are no official Motif
sound libraries for Kontakt. Are you talking about the illegal libraries
on eBay?

I forgot to mention the one I have is for XS. I also bought the neo soul electric pianos from gospel musicians so I was wondering if anybody have other samples for the XF to purchase. I’m looking for some pianos to buy because coming from Roland their piano just sucks. Anyway thanks for clarifying that.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 25, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
worknman
Total Posts:  128
Joined  08-19-2010

Signature Piano from K-sounds:

http://ksounds.com/html/signature_piano_-_kontakt.html

I wish they also sold the ‘Piano 1’ library for Kontakt. That one has some killer ‘power grand’ EPs and piano/pad combos.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 06, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
creation25
Joined  05-02-2012

Thanks for the link. Sounds good

I have a Roland Fantom G6 for sell. It’s in very clean condition. I am looking to move on to something else so I decide to sell the G6. If anybody is interested I invite you to PM me. There is a 512 ram pre-installed and include manuals and drivers.

[ Ignore ]