mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "aitunes.com for sale!"

Posted on: October 22, 2010 @ 01:42 AM
keytarhero
Total Posts:  305
Joined  07-03-2008

I am saying goodbye to a sweet domain name—aitunes.com!

This is a great domain for hosting music!

Both estibot.com and valuate.com (domain appraisal sites) value aitunes.com at $6,500!

This domain name has been in use for a real website for approximately 5 years and 3 months.

The name is catchy, short, unforgettable and can be categorized as a “two part” domain name in a couple ways.  Since its original purchase, it has been used as a music site called “AI Tunes.”

Here is the link to the ebay page:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aitunes-com-domain-name-GoDaddy-customers-only-/120637091875?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1687f023#ht_500wt_1156

The starting bid is $2,400 and the Buy It Now price is $4,500. 

This is targeted towards the serious music maker/business person.  You will get tons of traffic to your site.  After I originally purchased the domain, I found that I wasn’t able to use the site to its full potential as I am more of a hobbyist and enthusiast (and I’ve had some writer’s block) =)
I wanted to use it as a label, but didn’t have the time to devote to it.
Thus, I am letting someone else run with it that can attribute their music and energy to it. 

You must be a GoDaddy customer in order to bid.  If not, it is easy to become one.

Thanks =)

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ What do you prefer to have
Next Topic:

SampleTank Free (!) ››