mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Let’s use the old forum !"

Posted on: March 25, 2009 @ 11:29 PM
SpongeBob
Total Posts:  1588
Joined  11-19-2006

Hey, the old forum is still out there and appears able to take new threads and replies. What do you say we just move back over there?

http://www.sninety.com/forums/index.php?Cat=

Page down to the old Motif Forum. The category icons are gone now, but you’ll be able to figure it out.

Bob

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 26, 2009 @ 01:06 AM
frankE
Total Posts:  5350
Joined  12-23-2002

LOL, yes it’s rather ‘dead’ around my beloved SNinety.com forum these days, but if you Motif folks really want to remind yourself of just how good your old forum was, visit the SNinety forum and navigate through it and around it. All the post counts are accurate, and everything works. Might not look quite as ‘modern’, but looks obviously aren’t everything; otherwise they wouldn’t let me post here :) :) .............frank

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 26, 2009 @ 11:05 AM
Wastrel
Total Posts:  630
Joined  10-22-2004

My only real complaint with the new web site design is that the forum is dying on the vine because everyone hates the user interface and crippled functionality. I realize that the new site has been built on a new framework with its own templates, limitations and restrictions, but wouldn’t it be possible to sh*tcan the forum portion and merely insert a hyperlink to the old forum and leave well enough alone? Setting aside the fact that a few of us “malcontents” have been vocal in our criticism, isn’t it obvious by the lack of activity that the silent majority of users are voting with their feet? C’mon Keyfax don’t ruin a good thing with misplaced pride in the new and ‘improved’ site design. Let us get back to exchanging ideas, insults and ‘Motifation”. In other words, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”

Bob

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 26, 2009 @ 09:55 PM
mustbthemix
Total Posts:  964
Joined  01-02-2004

LOL, I liked the old site for some of the features it had, like the user names were associated with the original post.
Now you have to click on the post to see who posted it, hopefully this will be implemented in the near future.

Hey, how about it Jason K (LOL)

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ How can I get my songs?
Next Topic:

New amazing technology, What’s next ?/ ››