mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Browser favorite links are dead :("

Posted on: March 01, 2009 @ 10:33 PM
SpongeBob
Total Posts:  1588
Joined  11-19-2006

This is painful. Over the years I have saved a great collection of Motifator threads as brower favorites. I went for one this evening, and found they no longer link to the thread, just to this web page in general.

I had another collection in my personal section at the old site as well. These are major information losses, and was something I had not considered up until now.

I wonder if this was considered in the redesign, and if a plan was put in place to restore their functionality?

Bob

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 02, 2009 @ 02:48 AM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

Bob,

While I know of no plan to make the old post urls work, if you are willing to edit the urls of your favorite threads you can get access to them by simply substituting “www.01xray.com” for “www.motifator.com” in those links. ("www.sninety.com" and “www.mlancentral.com” will also work.)

Regards,

Brad Weber

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 02, 2009 @ 08:22 AM
Wellie
Total Posts:  6215
Joined  05-09-2003

And if that gets you access to the links, then copy the info onto a word doc or something so that you don’t lose them - I think I did a t one point print up a load of stuff so I wouldn’t lose it if the link was broken.

Cheers

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 02, 2009 @ 11:19 PM
SpongeBob
Total Posts:  1588
Joined  11-19-2006

Thanks guys - I’ll give it a whirl!

Bob

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Broadcast Legend Dies
Next Topic: