mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "POWER USER GUIDES"

Posted on: February 17, 2009 @ 04:04 PM
TheDukester
Total Posts:  3345
Joined  01-18-2003

I’ve been feeling my way around the new design. I was wondering if you all intent to re-estate the POWER USER GUIDES for the various workstations? Over the years they have been very helpful to “me”. It would be good to have them available for new users and something “we”, who try and help can offer as an option for the people we are trying to assist.

Still can’t get the Log In to “Remember Me”. Otherwise things are getting a little more comfortable as I stroll through the site.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 19, 2009 @ 10:32 PM
keyfax
Total Posts:  1625
Joined  06-11-2002

Hey Dukester,

All of the documents are available either in ‘articles’ or ‘downloads’ for the different instruments.

The specific ones I believe you were looking for your Motif ES are at this direct link: 

http://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/es_downloads/
(support->motif es->downloads)

Thanks,
Terry

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 20, 2009 @ 01:49 PM
TheDukester
Total Posts:  3345
Joined  01-18-2003

I “see” that there “was” a Reply from Keyfax,but when I clicked to see what it was, nothing was there. I’ve seen this in some other threads. Maybe it’s just “my” system or this computer.
Just thought I’d mention it.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 20, 2009 @ 03:00 PM
PeterG
Total Posts:  2052
Joined  01-30-2004

I think it’s a current bug, Dukester.  I certainly can see the keyfax reply, but I understand some cannot see certain replies. However, when I went to the link keyfax give - support/motif ES/downloads - I cannot see any of Phil’s Power User Documents there, only editors and stuff.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 26, 2009 @ 07:26 AM
Wellie
Total Posts:  6215
Joined  05-09-2003

For now, the answer for us old hacks is probably to dive into the Archives - I can now see them and am assuming that is something that has rolled out for everyone.

Of course, the obvious place to look for those is in the supports section - Doh. I posted a question myself about the same. But those documents do need to be obvious - maybe a sticky which informs the newbies as to where to look . . .

Cheers

[ Ignore ]  

Next Topic:

Kryptonite Case? ››