mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Cleaning up improper prepared midi file ?"

Posted on: January 31, 2014 @ 01:55 PM
oakley
Total Posts:  7
Joined  01-03-2014

I have a few midi files that aren’t properly created and I’m wondering if there is something out there can assist me in fixing them (midi editor or some sort). Those files can be loaded into the moxf6 fine but all instrument tracks are played out of sequence it seems. I’m using references from thread “A Short Tutorial: Creating Proper GM Files” and feedback/comments on midi file in this forum but still not sure of the best approach to solving this issue. Any advise is greatly appreciated.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 01, 2014 @ 01:53 PM
oakley
Joined  01-03-2014

Am i in the wrong section of the forum or there’s just no solution to this type of issue ?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 01, 2014 @ 03:00 PM
Catfood
Total Posts:  40
Joined  01-29-2012

import the file to cubase. Separate the tracks (use dissolve function on midi menu) then use list edit to edit the data. Finally use the inspector to assign the patches/voices you want to use on each track.

Catfood

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 01, 2014 @ 03:30 PM
oakley
Joined  01-03-2014
Catfood - 01 February 2014 03:00 PM

import the file to cubase. Separate the tracks (use dissolve function on midi menu) then use list edit to edit the data. Finally use the inspector to assign the patches/voices you want to use on each track.

Catfood

I will try that out. Thank you.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Sampling for XF in 48k instead of 44.1k
Next Topic:

Differing note lengths ››