mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Wanted: motif rack xs"

Posted on: December 04, 2010 @ 06:48 PM
TheShineNZ
Total Posts:  116
Joined  08-07-2005

Hi all,

I am interested in a motif rack xs if anyone if selling one, I am in Australia but am a genuine ebayer with top feedback and have a paypal account so could do a safe transaction from the US if possible. Anyone got one going for a good price msg me here first. I’d also cover the shipping cost.

Thanks
Scott

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 15, 2010 @ 06:10 AM
TheShineNZ
Joined  08-07-2005

bump. no one need extra cash for xmas? can pay $950 inc usps express shipping via paypal, if you have one list it on ebay with buy now and international shipping and i will have a look asap.

Cheers
Scott

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 20, 2010 @ 04:59 AM
TheShineNZ
Joined  08-07-2005

Found one now thanks guys, looking forward to joining the community again.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 30, 2010 @ 03:36 AM
TheShineNZ
Joined  08-07-2005

WARNING!!! I GOT SCAMMED ON THE MOTIF RACK XS.

Just so no one else deals with this guy, check out waw mart studios. This guy looked legit and advertised a motif xs rack on craigslist.

I am usually pretty careful with overseas trades so asked to use paypal but only on the condition that I was emailed a genuine tracking number for the package within 24 hours.

This is were I got scammed, I got emailed a tracking number with the correct address on it etc from UPS, as he apparently had an account with UPS. I ended up paying for the item with paypal and checked the tracking over the next few days, and to my surprise is just kept saying “billing information received” but the item never moved.

Since payment I have had no replies to any emails from the seller, and know he has received them as I have seen him online on google mail and when I message him live he disconnects.

So little gutted on the issue however will never ever deal off craigslist again, only ebay.

THIS GUY GOES BY THE NAME JIMHILL JAMEEL, AND SOMETIMES JAMEEL MOORE, AND POSSIBLY JUSTIN SYKES SO PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMING B***STARD.

Im hoping that paypal maybe able to do something and have contacted UPS to try and gain the account holders details...if not then I will be leaving messages like this all over the net to stop him doing it to someone else.

I now have a long wait until I join the motifator forums again as do not have money to by another unit unless paypal somehow gets the money back :-(

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 09, 2011 @ 11:33 AM
sungod1978
Total Posts:  14
Joined  08-02-2010

hey I have a motif rack xs I’m selling for 800. I’ve had it for about a year. I just don’t have the time for it anymore being a graduate student and writing my thesis. If you want pictures just let me know. Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Roland Fantom G7 Synth/workstation
Next Topic:

Join Me: Band as One ››