mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Keep yourself logged in!"

Page 2 of 2
Posted on: March 15, 2009 @ 08:15 AM
sciuriware
Total Posts:  9999
Joined  08-18-2003

You mean: the country or location is not listed.
Formerly it was, but I repeatedly complained that
less than half of the members has filled it out, so:
nothing to show.

You might put a note in your Signature, like “Proud of Holland”.
(of course you’d be the only one).

;JOOP!

“Not proud at all”.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 15, 2009 @ 03:03 PM
frankE
Total Posts:  5350
Joined  12-23-2002

Jan, you’re correct. Things that are entered in one’s Profile, such as your Location, do not yet show up in your posts.....nor do signature files, which I feel would be most useful to see, especially if they contain information about someone’s system that would help others answer a technical question. I have entered a signature in my Profile and my location is there too, so it is hoped that someday soon these will be visible to others.
One work-around might be to actually edit your avatar and add text to it directly....if you have access to a program like Photoshop for example. In other words, I could just type my name at the bottom of my photo using Photoshop and then resubmit the altered avatar that includes the text. However, hopefully we won’t have to go to that extreme :) and I trust location and signature files will soon be visible.............frank

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 15, 2009 @ 04:30 PM
SpongeBob
Total Posts:  1588
Joined  11-19-2006

Maybe MoGut can get to work on this one…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 26, 2009 @ 05:58 AM
Wellie
Total Posts:  6215
Joined  05-09-2003

Having followed the advice at the top of this thread (thanks MoGut) today, I opened Motiforum and was straight in.

How cool is that.

But how did you find that page????

Hmmm.

Anyways, here’s hoping Jason K gets the signature and other business sorted soon.

Looking out the window, its grey and looks like rain any moment - aha - I must be in the UK :)

Laters

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 26, 2009 @ 08:33 AM
jan bruijn
Total Posts:  4952
Joined  04-30-2005

Wellie,

You could be in the Netherlands. Its grey, cold and raining too in the Netherlands.

Jan

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 26, 2009 @ 09:53 AM
MoGut
Total Posts:  1535
Joined  05-08-2004
Wellie - 26 March 2009 05:58 AM

Having followed the advice at the top of this thread (thanks MoGut)
But how did you find that page????

Oh I just stumbled onto that page somehow with one of my computers, which kept me logged in, and my other computer wasnt staying logged in like my laptop was. So when I happened to get that page again, I realized that page was what make the log-in stick, I copied the link for my motifator buddies :)

[ Ignore ]  

Page 2 of 2

Previous Topic:

‹‹ categories "5 recent post" drop down
Next Topic:

Polyphonic Aftertouch Anyone? ››