mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "New Pre voice#4 in each Arpeggios - Motif XS- Performance Mode"

Posted on: December 04, 2020 @ 03:58 PM
Mulzac1301
Total Posts:  34
Joined  12-23-2016

Can I use /save a new lead voice in each Arpeggios in Motif XS?

Example - Performance User2-104(G08) Bossa On the Beach. 

Can I save Voice #4 as Sweet Flute in Arp 1, Piano in Arp 2, Guitar in Arp 3, Trumpet in Arp 4 etc.?

Regards.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 04, 2020 @ 08:09 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
Mulzac1301 - 04 December 2020 03:58 PM

Can I use /save a new lead voice in each Arpeggios in Motif XS?

Example - Performance User2-104(G08) Bossa On the Beach. 

Can I save Voice #4 as Sweet Flute in Arp 1, Piano in Arp 2, Guitar in Arp 3, Trumpet in Arp 4 etc.?

Regards.

No. Arps are MIDI note and controller data - they are applied to Voices, but they are not themselves Voices.

It’s possible to create a Master which will allow the Scene buttons to select between the Sweet Flute or one of four other Voices for the fourth Part, all while the other three Parts are played by the Arp. Basically it requires copying the Performance to a Song Mixing, editing it, and then associating that Song with a Zoned Master. It’s somewhat complicated to program - unless several users request it, I’m not going to go into the details.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 04, 2020 @ 10:07 PM
Mulzac1301
Total Posts:  34
Joined  12-23-2016

I don’t want to change the Arp, I just want to change the voice (Pre#4), so when I select Arp #1 I hear Sweet Flute, Arp #2 I hear another voice say Piano. Arp #3 >Trumpet, etc.

Is this possible?. If not, I will have to create 4 additional user performances, each with a new Pre 4 voice.

Your comments,

Regards.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 04, 2020 @ 11:12 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
Mulzac1301 - 04 December 2020 10:07 PM

I don’t want to change the Arp,

I mentioned nothing about changing the Arp, only substituting different Voices for Sweet Flute, which seemed to be what you wanted.

Mulzac1301 -

I just want to change the voice (Pre#4), so when I select Arp #1 I hear Sweet Flute, Arp #2 I hear another voice say Piano. Arp #3 >Trumpet, etc.

Is this possible?.

Again, no - selecting a different Arp won’t change the Voice assigned to Part 4 to one you choose.

Mulzac1301 -

If not, I will have to create 4 additional user performances, each with a new Pre 4 voice.

You could do that, or what I previously described. If there’s no interest in that, then I’m done with this topic.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Hi .Convert voces four motif xs ?
Next Topic:

Videos ››