mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Remove invisible marker and reset transport (edit) bar."

Posted on: May 11, 2018 @ 01:14 AM
Ed S
Total Posts:  40
Joined  02-16-2018

Hi everyone,

I’ve seemed to accidentally created a marker at a specific location (bar 24). Now when I press “Shift+B” to skip to the beginning of the song the marker holds at bar 24 first. When I press “Shift+B” again it nicely skips to the start of the song. Anyone know how to make this “insert” visible so I can remove it?

Second question: When I’m editing (or just playing a song) the active field skips to a “next page” even when the song only measures one page (I used Shift+F). I think it doesn’t hold the correct size of the page.

As I didn’t adjust much it’s also okay to reset the transport-settings to standard, if only I knew how.

Thanks in advance for your replies and have a great day.

Greetz,

Ed

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 11, 2018 @ 01:41 PM
RHproducer
Total Posts:  60
Joined  10-19-2017

Hi, you can find here, how to show the Markers track and then you can remove it

https://steinberg.help/cubase_ai_le_elements/v9/en/cubase_nuendo/topics/markers/markers_marker_track_r.html

and I think you need to press “home” for what you wanted, check the list of shortcuts and check the “Navigate” section. I hope it helps

https://shortcutworld.com/Cubase/win/Steinberg-Cubase_9_Shortcuts#Transport

Greetings!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 11, 2018 @ 06:34 PM
Ed S
Total Posts:  40
Joined  02-16-2018

Thanks RH, I found the marker and removed it. No idea how it got there but I’ll look in to that another time.

Also thanks for the Shortcut-list, guess it’s time to study ;-)

Greetz,

Ed

[ Ignore ]