mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "[IGNORE] F5 Unavailable/Missing on Display"

Posted on: April 08, 2018 @ 06:35 AM
schemaman
Total Posts:  11
Joined  08-13-2008

Can’t figure out how to delete the thread, but this one can be ignored. It was operator headspace on my part. I wasn’t going into utility first. Duh.

***Original Post***
I have had my Motif connected to Cubase for years, but now something has changed and I don’t know why - nothing happens when I press [F5] on the Motif. Upon closer inspection, there is just a blank space on the screen between the little tab that says “Arpeggio” and the one that says “Effect”.

I have looked at the troubleshooting steps in the manual, but am stumped and could use some help.
***Original Post***

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 08, 2018 @ 09:23 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

What you are seeing is perfectly normal. In Voice and Performance Play modes there’s no tab shown on the display for the [F5] position.

If you want to determine if the [F5] button switch itself is functional, here’s a quick test…
Press [SONG]
Press [F1](Track View)
Select a Song having some sequencer data.
Press [F5](Zoom Out) and determine if the track display compresses the range of Measures, as it should.

If the display doesn’t change with that test, then the switch at the [F5] position might be defective.

If the [F5] button changes the display, then please be more specific as to the problem you’re having.

EDIT: You edited your post while I composed and posted my reply.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 08, 2018 @ 11:20 PM
schemaman
Total Posts:  11
Joined  08-13-2008

Thanks so much for the quick response - I appreciate it!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Remote control mxes up all settings
Next Topic:

Motif xs editor ››