mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "configure new arpeggios in S70XS NoAsg User arps"

Posted on: December 26, 2017 @ 01:46 AM
giquo
Total Posts:  1
Joined  12-26-2017

hi everybody
I got a very simple question:
How can i configure new arpeggiators in the (256) available user arps of the S70XS, i wanna make a good use of it
Thanks

Image Attachments
noArp.png
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 26, 2017 @ 11:59 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Welcome to the forum.

It’s not possible to tell from your attached screen capture whether the S70XS already has some User Arps loaded, because the Editor is OFF LINE. When placed ON LINE and synchronized S70XS>PC, the Editor can display any User Arps that are in the S70XS.

Arps are categorized into Main and Sub categories. See Arpeggio Category and Sub Category on pages 7-8 of the S70XS Reference Manual (http://download.yamaha.com/file/9610). If the creator of an Arp didn’t place it in one of the Categories, the Arp will default to NoAsg (No Assignment).

The S70XS can load various file types, as shown on page 127 of the Reference Manual. If such a file includes User Arps, they will be loaded and can be displayed by the Editor when it is ON LINE. Note that several Motif XS file types, which may include Arps, can be loaded.

Before doing anything else, I suggest that you start by getting the Editor ON LINE and look for User Arps that might already be loaded to the S70XS. They can be easily located if you click on Bank (instead of Category) at the top of the ARP LIBRARY window, then expand the User bank. If you find none, you could load some from the file types shown in the Reference Manual.

You might find this of interest…
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/index.php/viewthread/477143/
...and if you can run my Arps-Plus program and save XS (.X0A) Arp files, they can be loaded to the S70XS.

Be sure to save your own data from the S70XS before loading any other Arps, in case there are Arps related to Voices already loaded.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ My S90ES lose the midi-usb setting
Next Topic:

El Capitan midi driver ››