mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Q: Easy setup playing sounds of the MOXF with a different keyboard"

Posted on: October 20, 2017 @ 04:18 AM
marceys
Total Posts:  1
Joined  03-13-2017

Hello,

I have been playing the keys for a long time and did some small programming within midi but always on Rolands....
Now i have a MOXF6 next to my Roland RD700NX and i have a “simple”? setup question. (it wasn’t that hard when i connect my other Roland keyboard to it)

I have this Fender Rhodes sound (R&B;soft) wich i really like playing. I connected the midicable and the chosen sound can be played on my Roland instantly...... but now i want to keep on playing that Rhodes and the Roland and use a second voice of the MOXF (Early lead) and play that on the MOXF itself....But when i change the sound the Rhodes isn’t there anymore on the Roland. That’s because of the midichannel of course....

Is there someone who can help me a little, the Yamaha is much more complicated to programm as the Roland RD700NX (in my opinion)

Thanks so much for getting me a bit further with this… would love to use this with my band....

cheers,

Marc

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 20, 2017 @ 01:06 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011

MASTER Mode is how you address internal and external sounds simultaneously.

You can reference MASTER Mode documentation from This Thread.

Check back with questions after you have studied the article.

[ Ignore ]