mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Cubase AI for Motif XF6"

Posted on: October 09, 2017 @ 01:33 PM
jfjusa1
Total Posts:  11
Joined  09-28-2017

Hi, I just purchased an used Motif XF6 and I am trying to find the software (version of Cubase that it originally shipped with) and I’m not having much luck.  Will any version of Cubase work with the keyboard?  I checked the operating system version and it says 1.5.4.  Is it possible to still get the Cubase software that it came with somehow?  Also, is there a way to usee the keyboard serial number to see when it was manufactured?  Is this type of data maintained by Yamaha.  Sorry if the questions have been asked before - I’m a noob at this.  Thanks for the membership to this site and thanks for the help!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 10, 2017 @ 12:44 PM
javelin276
Total Posts:  31
Joined  07-30-2016

I can help with the serial number and manufacturing date.  You will have to edit the table to add a few more years onto it, though.  There might be a better table available somewhere on the net you could use if this one doesn’t work for you.
Yamaha Serial Numbers - Dates

The XF editor runs as a stand alone, so that App might be useful to you.  I downloaded it off of the Yamaha synth site somewhere.  I don’t have the correct version of CuBase for my XF6 either, but I have plenty of other sequencers so I haven’t pursued it.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 12, 2017 @ 09:55 AM
jfjusa1
Joined  09-28-2017

thank you!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 12, 2017 @ 12:15 PM
jfjusa1
Joined  09-28-2017

thank you!