mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Yamaha iPad applications nad new iOS11"

Posted on: October 06, 2017 @ 10:48 AM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

Hi,

I’m using lot of Yamaha applications on my iPad Air 2, currently running on iOS 10.3.3. The most important are Editors (Multi, Voice, Performance), FM Essential, AN2015 and Mobile Sequencer. Also, I have MD-BT01 bluetooth device and use it extensively. Along with Yamaha’s apps, one of the most important is Steinberg Cubasis 2.2.
Have anyone tried some of those applications on the latest iOS11?
Although there are a lot of new options, I would not like to disable my favourite apps with this update.
Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 12, 2017 @ 10:52 AM
Leijdekkers
Total Posts:  5
Joined  06-15-2015

Hi Alex,

I use Cubasis 2.2 and it runs very good on iOS 11. I don’t know about the other apps you mentioned.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 12, 2017 @ 09:05 PM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

Leijdekkers - 12 November 2017 10:52 AM

Hi Alex,

I use Cubasis 2.2 and it runs very good on iOS 11. I don’t know about the other apps you mentioned.

I have finally decided to upgrade to iOS11. I don’t worry about Cubasis, since I thought that it should work correctly. Fortunately almost all Yamaha apps works fine. Only app that don’t work is “Arp & Dr Pad”.
When I started it, a pop-up message appears that “The developer of this app needs to update it to work with iOS 11”.

Alex

[ Ignore ]