mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Getting ready to leave the Motif community"

Posted on: July 20, 2017 @ 08:17 PM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

I’ve been coming here since I was making up my mind whether to buy a Motif ES or Korg Karma back in 2005. I did buy the ES and in 2011 upgraded to the XF. My life circumstances have changed, I’ve been selling off all my hardware and going to be working 100% inside the computer from now on. My XF is the last of the instruments I put up for sale and I’m sure it will be gone soon.

I’d like to thank all of the folks who helped me get up to speed 12 years ago and then again 6 years agao when I had to deal with the FW16e and flash boards.

Best wishes to everyone and remember: music is the best!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 20, 2017 @ 10:56 PM
richie1027
Total Posts:  686
Joined  10-14-2008

Always enjoyed your helpful and insightful posts over the years.  Best of luck with your music adventures.  You always have a place to come back too!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 21, 2017 @ 08:06 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Meatballfulton, I’m sure those you’ve helped over the years have appreciated it, and would miss your participation at Motifator.

Best wishes to you - I hope the phrase “life circumstances have changed” isn’t indicative of an unfortunate situation.

Do keep the music going, no matter how.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 21, 2017 @ 03:39 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011

meatballfulton, you have been most generous and hugely helpful in my Motif education over the years, and I thank you for that.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 22, 2017 @ 07:38 PM
philwoodmusic
Total Posts:  1055
Joined  07-01-2013

All the best to you meatballfulton

I’m pretty sure you’ve cancelled out your initial ‘help needed footprint’ by giving help to others and spreading the love around, and then some.

If you’re selling your Motif, and working ITB (in the box) from now on, I’m curious what you’re using for a controller keyboard?

The above may be a thinly veiled attempt to keep you posting ;-)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 23, 2017 @ 05:31 PM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

As others have said, I hope your changed circumstances don’t have sinister aspects but again to reiterate other thoughts and comments, it’s been great having you as part of this strange but wonderful community of MoBros andMoSis’s. When you consider that this site was started ‘pre 9/11’ an awful lot has happened in the world since then; some indeed pretty awful but a lot of it good too. None more so than the selfless actions of key members of this community like yourself, on behalf of whom I’d like to say many and hearty thanks and best of luck, wherever life takes you in the future.

MM

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 24, 2017 @ 07:00 AM
jg666
Total Posts:  178
Joined  11-15-2015

I’d like to add my thanks and appreciation too. I’ve not been on this forum for very long compared to others but I’ve noticed you being very helpful and also hope that you’ll still come here occasionally :)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 30, 2017 @ 10:01 PM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

Well my XF finally sold today, going to a music ministry.  It’s been a fun 12 years...again thanks to all who helped me out when I was a newbie and a big shoutout to Keyfax.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 31, 2017 @ 03:57 AM
jg666
Total Posts:  178
Joined  11-15-2015

All the best :)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 31, 2017 @ 11:16 AM
admin
Total Posts:  9578
Joined  12-09-2008

Wishing you well in your new musical journey!  Your posts and replies have helped countless people, including myself!  Thank you for learning with us, and sharing your knowledge.  You’ve been a fixture of these forums my 11 years here, and I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart.

Cheers from the Lady behind the desk

Rachel @ Keyfax

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 04, 2017 @ 06:59 PM
Michael Trigoboff
Total Posts:  647
Joined  09-05-2011

I’m not on here very often since I got my Montage.

I hope that this change in your life is a positive one. I appreciate the help I got from you when I was first starting out, and I wish you the best.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 05, 2017 @ 12:31 AM
dsetto
Total Posts:  435
Joined  01-24-2014

Thank you.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 21, 2017 @ 12:20 AM
Stashman
Total Posts:  79
Joined  08-24-2014

Best to you MBF!!!
Sorry to see you step out my man, but thanks for all the great posts and insight over the years.
Don’t be a stranger and keep us in the loop as to what’s new on your horizons!
I’m interested to hear more about your “NEW” gear too 🤔

Best to you my man ‼️

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Montage forum?
Next Topic:

Who Are the Best Synth Players of All Time? Please! ››