mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif xs 7 Diagnostic test"

Posted on: January 11, 2015 @ 01:55 PM
mustafakurhan
Total Posts:  6
Joined  01-11-2015

Hello. I will purchase a Motif xs 7 but I want to make Diagnostic Test to xs7.  is it possible?
How can I check it? With all details. Some keyboards can make diagnostic test itself. the Motif xs can make this?
Thanks.
Best Regards…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 11, 2015 @ 07:14 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Yes, diagnostics are built into the XS. There’s too much to give details of the tests here. The Service Manual explains all the procedures.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 11, 2015 @ 08:32 PM
mustafakurhan
Total Posts:  6
Joined  01-11-2015

Thank you. I will purchase second hand YAMAHA MOTIF XS 7 this morning. I will give a lot of money.
But ,I don’t know that keyboard.it may be a lot of technical problems. I must check with diagnostic test. There is no here, around the corner YAMAHA Authorized Technical Service. I found no way out.is it secret That diagnostic test knowledge? if you want to give the secret,if you want to help me, my email address
Thank you…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 11, 2015 @ 11:11 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

I hope you’ll understand that I can’t include in a post the Test Program information - it’s 27 pages long in the Motif XS Service Manual. Please allow Google to help you.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Footcontroler Leslie Organ Sound
Next Topic:

Volume too low ››