mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif ES Waveform for XF"

Posted on: February 15, 2011 @ 01:52 AM
f_k_s18@hotmail.com
Total Posts:  38
Joined  03-15-2004

Can anyone tell me how I can get the waveform for the “Ballad EP” (Pre1 C15) in the Motif ES so that I can use it in the Motif XF. It’s one of my favorite sounds and they left it out in the XF :-(

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 15, 2011 @ 11:23 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Perhaps you are mixing up “VOICE” with “WAVEFORM”. While the VOICE may not have made the cut, all of the Waveforms did, so that means you can simply load the VOICE parameters and they will find the correct Waveforms.

Now, that said, you might find the Voice sounds different because the hardware of the XF is 7 years after the ES… so processors are different.

I just loaded it up and while there is some difference in how it sounds, it took a few minutes of tweaking to make it into something I like as much or more than the original.

You can download all of the Motif ES VOICES from the link below (right here on Motifator) - these are in Motif XS format (which can be loaded into the XF)

Converting Motif ES and MO6/MO8 Data to the Motif XS and Motif XF

As the article warns, there are bound to be differences due to hardware changes, and in some cases substitute waveforms, but in general, you have the ability to improve the sound.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 15, 2011 @ 12:35 PM
f_k_s18@hotmail.com
Total Posts:  38
Joined  03-15-2004

Bad_Mister...i love yoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m gonna try this as soon as i get home from work! Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Workflow question on saving custom voices
Next Topic:

Motif ES Waveform for XF ››