mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Cakewalk instrument definitions PLG150-PF, and DX"

Posted on: March 23, 2004 @ 05:40 AM
RakuRay
Total Posts:  77
Joined  06-10-2003

I now have a full house, PLG150-PF, DX and VL boards and all are happy. I found the Cakewalk instrument definition file for the VL board here at motifator.com but I am still looking for the PF and DX versions.

Anyone have these or a like to them ... please?

Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 23, 2004 @ 06:10 PM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

Re: Cakewalk instrument definitions PLG150-PF, and DX

RakuRay,

Attached to this posting is a zip file with Cakewalk Instrument Definition files for the PLG150-VL and the PLG150-PF. I’ve posted these files in the past, but I’ve updated them to include the Board Voices as well as the Plug-In Voices.

Since the bank select for the preset voices for PLG150 boards in the Motif varies depending on which slot it is inserted into, it is necessary to edit these files for the appropriate slot. At the bottom of each file there are three different instrument definitions depending on which slot the PLG150 is plugged into. Uncomment (i.e. remove the leading semicolons) the instrument definition that corresponds to the slot you’ve installed your PLG150 into.

Regards,

Brad Weber

P.S. I looked at creating a instrument definition file for the PLG150-DX as well, but this board has over 900 voices and the PDF file for the Owner’s Manual is locked. That means that I would have to type in these names by hand… not something I’m willing to do at this time… Brad

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ PLG150-PF something strange
Next Topic:

Modular Synth - PLG? ››