mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "new Classic OS anytime soon? care for suggestions?"

Posted on: October 20, 2003 @ 05:53 AM
clint
Total Posts:  0
Joined  07-26-2002

Is Yamaha dropping support for the classic since the release of the ES? I’m wondering will they release any new OS’s? If so, I have some suggestions:

The cool little improvements for the ES, like ability to copy VOICES to MIXes and ability to use buttons as a numeric key pad...are some of these tweaks I’m sure can be imported to the Classic on an OS fix......

I hope Yamaha doesnt stop improving the OS of the classic!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 24, 2003 @ 02:24 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Re: new Classic OS anytime soon? care for suggestions?

>>>>>>The cool little improvements for the ES, like ability to copy VOICES to MIXes and ability to use buttons as a numeric key pad..>>>>>>>

The ability to copy VOICES to PERFORMANCES and MIXES has always existed in the original Motif. See link to previous posts on the subject. And I do not believe that there is room left in the operating system of the original Motif for more functions.

How to COPY VOICE

Its even in the manual: see pages 175-176 for Performances and page 213 for MIXES. “If you choose ARP or EFFECT, the Arpeggio data or Effect settings for the VOice assigned to the source Part will be copied.”

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 24, 2003 @ 01:03 PM
clint
Total Posts:  0
Joined  07-26-2002

Re: new Classic OS anytime soon? care for suggesti

/forums/images/icons/frown.gif alt=

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Midi Thru Problems
Next Topic:

To Brad, BadMr., or anyone else who can help... ››