mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "mini disc to comp"

Posted on: October 11, 2003 @ 06:21 PM
Thebryceisrite08
Total Posts:  0
Joined  10-11-2003

i have all my songs on a single mini disc, and i want to get them onto my computer, so i can put it on a cd. Does anyone know how to go about this? I have a 1/8 to 1/8 inch cable, and i have managed to make the mini disc play through my computer speakers… now how do i actually access the songs on my mini disc via the computer… (i’ve had the 1/8 inch going from my minidiscs lineout to the comps line in)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 11, 2003 @ 06:26 PM
Coowallsky
Total Posts:  1004
Joined  06-18-2003

Re: mini disc to comp

Knock it off.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 11, 2003 @ 06:45 PM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

Bryce,

Check my response to your original posting .

You certainly don’t want to get a rep as a SPAMMER as that will tend to lengthen the response time to your questions.

Regards,

Brad Weber

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 12, 2003 @ 11:12 AM
mLANman
Total Posts:  0
Joined  06-04-2003

I’m going to assume you are on a PC (forgive if you are not). Double click on the volume control in your system tray, and then choose Options >Properties then click on the Recording button.

Check to see that the Line In slider is checked and up. This is the “send” level to your Audio SW.

Then when you go into record with your sw, you should get a signal. Adjust to taste, then record.

mLANman

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ HELP PLEASE!
Next Topic:

Leslie w/ ModWheel ››