mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif ES are here !!!"

Posted on: September 25, 2003 @ 07:17 PM
___
Total Posts:  0
Joined  10-08-2002

I just had a go of the new Motif ES6 at Musiclab in Brisbane, it was great.

It blows the old motif out of the water.  It sounds amazing and is really easy to use.

You have to go and have a go of one if you can. According to the sales guy they have ES 6, ES7, ES8 in stock.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 26, 2003 @ 06:22 AM
admin
Total Posts:  9578
Joined  12-09-2008

Re: Motif ES are here !!!

Totally incorrect

First shippment arrives October, and yes… it is [censored] hot, to much to talk about here but they will be in stores soon or see the upcoming tours in your state.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 26, 2003 @ 05:02 PM
___
Joined  10-08-2002

Sorry mate you are incorrect.  i have played them amd seen them.  If you don’t believe me ring or email them.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 27, 2003 @ 04:43 AM
Way_ne
Total Posts:  1291
Joined  01-26-2003

I’ll be in Brisbane mid-week so I might take a look. There might be a few here ahead of the original date. Hopefully there will be an official announcement on this forum or at least some posts from people we know.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 28, 2003 @ 06:01 PM
___
Joined  10-08-2002

Musiclab has the Motif ES Keyboards in stock now:

ES6: $4329
ES7: $5089
ES8: $5849

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 01, 2003 @ 09:34 PM
Wayne
Joined  08-21-2003

That’s right - the ES 6,7 and 8 are sitting in the showroon at musiclab Brisbane and they are great sounding - they only have 2 of each in stock and have nearly sold them all already - you better be quick :-)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 02, 2003 @ 02:00 AM
Way_ne
Joined  01-26-2003

I just checked Musiclab’s page and they do have the ES with the prices posted above. I’m up in Brisbane from down the Border/Northeast region of Victoria for a few days, so I’ll check it out tomorrow for you Melbourne guys and confirm if they are actually there or not. Just on 5K for the ES7 before any haggling doesn’t sound bad.

Note that the poster that shares my name above and I are not the same person, which could be confusing. Notice the different usernames and number of posts. I mention this so that hopefully you other forum regulars who know me will know that if I confirm the information above it is from a known credible source. That’s nothing against the other poster(s) but most of the posts where either unregistered or without any username at all.

BTW, I’ve been in Brisbane for two days and it’s been raining both days. I came up here to get away from this sort of weather! What happened to ‘Beautiful one day, perfect the next’?

Regards all- Wayne

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 03, 2003 @ 01:15 AM
Way_ne
Joined  01-26-2003

Update!!  I visited Musiclab today (Friday Oct 3) and saw and touched the Motif ES. I tried to sneak an ES 7 out the door but it had an anti-theft PLG installed(not really).

I only had a few minutes with headphones so I’ll leave the reviews to others who have spent more time with theirs for now.

The ticketed prices are indeed as stated above but they are also throwing in the AIEB2 Multiple Output and Digital I/O board for nix, which sweetens the deal somewhat. Their site is at [url=http://www.musiclab.com.au]http://www.musiclab.com.au [/url] .

They will personally deliver interstate by hand, foot and clenched elbow if need be (actually for about $20 freight).

Confirmation for those who will take my word for it that the ES has landed in Australia.

Cheers - Wayne

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 03, 2003 @ 09:24 AM
admin
Total Posts:  9578
Joined  12-09-2008

At those prices I will head over to Singapore or Hawaii to pick mine up...$A3600 for the ES8

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 04, 2003 @ 11:45 PM
___
Joined  10-08-2002

Um...won’t the air tickets and GST via customs negate most of the savings…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 05, 2003 @ 01:28 PM
___
Joined  10-08-2002

No..there is a free holiday in it and the GST is covered by the $900 duty free if you know what you are doing..probably have some cash in hand remaining as well..or if you dont want to fly buy from there and ship it here.. I gave up buying from the domestic rip off retail/wholesale scammers years ago.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 05, 2003 @ 06:49 PM
Way_ne
Joined  01-26-2003

Then there’s Customs. They might slug you there. Besides, how would you carry it? Cabin Luggage? I wouldn’t put it in the cargo hold. Besides the dwarf-tossing technique used by airline baggage handlers, and security wondering what could be inside a large metal case that can’t be X-rayed, I don’t think
the sub-zero temperatures would be too good. Music gear does get air freighted but you’ll have no warranty in the end.
Tasmania should become an independent nation so we can buy duty free in Melboure then catch the ferry over and back.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 09, 2003 @ 02:36 AM
tAung
Joined  04-01-2003

Does anyone know when they will be available in Sydney??

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 10, 2003 @ 05:49 PM
milko
Joined  04-19-2003

Got my ES6 yesterday for $4328 at musiclab and I am loving it !!! 

It is way better then the motif7 I just sold it worth the upgrade.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Just got a Motif Rack...
Next Topic:

power adapter in australia ››