mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Work in progress, comments appreciated"

Posted on: February 09, 2009 @ 07:47 AM
Machuson
Total Posts:  168
Joined  07-09-2008

This is what I would still consider a work in progress… musically I am pretty set, but I think the mix could be better.

This is 100% MO8. I’ve been working with the board for a few months now. I just bought an audio interface (Lexicon Lambda) and this is my first “recording” from the board to my PC. The audio quality seems good to me, but I am frustrated that the recording is so quiet. I can’t figure out how to get it louder without clipping or buzzing. Drives me crazy. I’m a perfectionist and I could pick this song apart all day.

Anyway, I’ve listened to this a thousand times while creating it and I’d like know what this sounds like to fresh ears. Also, what kind of music would you call this? Like what genre do you think it falls in?

Thanks!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 09, 2009 @ 08:00 AM
Machuson
Total Posts:  168
Joined  07-09-2008

Re: Work in progress, comments appreciated

Ok, maybe not… uploads are busted?

Doh!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 09, 2009 @ 08:00 AM
mmusic
Total Posts:  1159
Joined  05-24-2008

Re: Work in progress, comments appreciated

jmaths, welcome. There is no attachement. Upload doesn´t work. Keyfax is working with a modernized website. You may wait this week (?) and upload it again. 

Michael (mmusic)

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Beats 4 Everyone
Next Topic:

"Used to be my Homie" (Hip Hop) DISS TRACK******** ››