mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Is there a tutorial"

Posted on: February 07, 2009 @ 03:40 AM
The Funk Master
Total Posts:  3686
Joined  11-26-2007

I want to learn how to use the Motif Editor I downloaded last week.
I want to be able to load different voices from different DCP libraries.
I want to be able to use AXXE, Studio Drums, and Pulse, all at the same time.

How or where is the lessons on how to do this.
A video would be way cool, for those that don’t really like straining their poor eyes on text.

TIA MY BROTHERS

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 07, 2009 @ 07:29 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Re: Is there a tutorial

While you certainly can use the Motif XS Editor to help you load up particular libraries, it is not necessary to have or use your computer to do what you request.

You can load 128 sounds from a Library using the method we outlined in the Sticky Post: Load a Bank of 128 Voices

When you select Load TYPE = VOICE and you can set the target = “all” as explained in that post, it will load the sounds to the selected USER banks.

You simply have to send the Studio Drums’ [USER DR] bank to the UDR, then send the AXXE Library to Normal USER 1, and the PULSE Library to Normal USER 3

Motif XS Editor method
Using the Motif XS Editor will allow you to easily select individual Voices or entire banks and move them into your internal XS.

Load “Studio Drums” from your USB drive, first. As an ALL data file this will load in all the samples and arpeggios that are included in the Studio Drums library.

Once all the samples and arps are in the XS, you can simply IMPORT the AXXE Voice library and the PULSE Voice library.

Studio Drums will load Voices into the USER DRUM kit bank. So you can IMPORT the AXXE Library to Normal User 1, and the PULSE Library to Normal User 2.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ so when this new OS update will be ready?
Next Topic:

What’s New... ››