mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Question for Dave (Polich) about new sounds"

Posted on: February 06, 2009 @ 05:26 AM
KJandKT
Total Posts:  648
Joined  07-12-2008

Dave, the DCP sounds you gave us are great.  Thank you.  2 quick questions: 1)I was wondering if it would be possible for you to also give us some of the performances that you created that work with those voices? 
2) on Taylor Strum(nice sound), I want to control the AF1 switch from a pedal (so it will be easier to go back and forth between major and minor chords) and still use the Sustain pedal in the sustain jack.  I went into the utilitlies last night to try to set that up but wasn’t successful.  I was successing in getting the sustain pedal to control the AF1 switch, but then couldn’t figure out how to put another pedal somewhere to have sustain.  Do you know how to do this?

Thanks and God bless

John

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 06, 2009 @ 09:29 AM
DavePolich
Total Posts:  6820
Joined  07-27-2002

Re: Question for Dave (Polich) about new sounds

Thanks for purchasing “Axxe”.

Question No. 1 answer - no, I have no plans to add additional performances.

Question No. 2 answer - can’t be done. You’re out of controller source assignments at this point (the maximum is 6).

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 06, 2009 @ 12:17 PM
KJandKT
Total Posts:  648
Joined  07-12-2008

In regards to question #1 - I haven’t purchased Axxe, the Taylor is just one of your free download patches with the Motifate your World special.  So, I was wondering if you already have performances for the sounds that you gave us for free that that you could post for us to download (not in addition to the ones that you have already made)...hopefully that makes sense.

In regards to question #2 - There are two Footswitch pedal jacks as well as an assignable footswitch on the back of the Motif XS.  Is there any possible way to use one of those three to shut the AF1 on and off?

Thanks in advance.  God bless

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 06, 2009 @ 05:30 PM
DavePolich
Total Posts:  6820
Joined  07-27-2002

Ah, you mean the “XSpand Your World” package. Ok - no, there are no additional performances that will be made available for free download.

Regarding your other question, yes, you can reassign AF1 to FootSw.
To do so:

Select the voice.
Press EDIT
Press F4 (Ctrl Set)
Set Source 5 to “FootSw(88)”.
Set Source 6 to “FootSw(88)”.

STORE the edited voice.
SAVE again as part of the ALL file to USB storage device (you can overwrite the “DCP/VR Sample Pack” file if you like).

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ What does Voice:Pre (2handGtr) mean
Next Topic:

What’s New... ››