mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "When?… will our Motif XS run in Vista 64bit ?"

Posted on: February 04, 2009 @ 08:25 PM
Zeussa
Total Posts:  23
Joined  11-12-2008

OK… my funky friends, How many are like me?

HOW LONG before all the beautiful people, who have a MOTIF XS… because we demand the best,
HOW LONG before we all see… MOTIF XS 64bit software ??
To go with our shiny new CUBASE 5 64bit.

Let’s face reality…
Whoever (like me) has bought a Motif XS or/and MR816,… is serious enough NOT to blink twice at getting a PC to run the best… OR is ALREADY like me with a Dual Boot DAW… XP 32 AND Vista 64… WAITING 16 months now, slowly adding ... for the day when i can set to boot by default into my shiny new 64 bit DAW, and see a 64bit Cubase interface with my 64bit Vst3 Motif RackXS ... and LET it rip to the new tune.

Surely this is not too much of an ask, for our good friends over at Steinberg/Yamaha (who are swinging nicely with cool stuff) to now switch their attention to upgrade software support for hardware interfaces....HOW LONG GUYS?

Am I unreasonable or impatient lol?

Feel free to post any info or support for this thread… thanks.

.......Z

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 05, 2009 @ 01:19 AM
Wellie
Total Posts:  6215
Joined  05-09-2003

Re: When?… will our Motif XS run in Vista 64bit ?

I don’t think you are being unreasonable, but you must realise that you are running ahead of the pack on this one.
So its a case of hang on in there - the 64 bit computing experience is nearly coming of age.

Cheers

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Mixing it up!