mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "I’m sorry I said that wrong"

Posted on: February 04, 2009 @ 07:33 PM
ashug
Total Posts:  62
Joined  11-21-2003

how do I put another perform (in the performance section) on a Different track… if I put philharmc on track 1..... I can put a voice on track 5..but I don’t want a voice.. I want a perform like a Darkside or smoove in that track 5…
Thank you..cause I’m getting confused now..and I don’t think it should be this difficult because if I want a drum program i’ll put it on track 1 if i want a violin i’ll put it on track 2..

Thank you
Ack

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 05, 2009 @ 01:14 AM
Wellie
Total Posts:  6215
Joined  05-09-2003

Re: I’m sorry I said that wrong

OK, you can see hwat is going on - each performance uses 4 parts of a song/pattern mix. So if you want to load a second performance that will take up parts 5 through 8. A third would go on parts 9 through 12 and a 4th parts 13 through 16.

Of course bear in mind you will come right up against the Classic’s biggest issue which is that it only has 1 insert effect and some of those performances will be using an insert but when you load them into a song mix you will only have a single insert to go around!!

Hope this helps

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ okay..Perform mode
Next Topic:

Brad’s List: TOP MOTIF/MOTIF ES FORUM QUESTIONS ››