mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "The friendship of allies"

Page 3 of 3
Posted on: February 11, 2009 @ 09:09 AM
-
Total Posts:  518
Joined  06-07-2006

Re: The friendship of allies

Not me.....100% guilty as charged!

My buddy and I stashed the pipe under the car seat when being pulled over and attempted to claim it was their when he bought the car 2 weeks prior. Oh yeah, great idea!

After being arrested and the car impounded, we were confronted with new evidence.......they produced a bottle of white crosses that was in the glove compartment, which, in the heat of the moment, my bud had forgotten about. Apparently they were his mom’s prescription diet pills.  Honestly, I didn’t know it was there!  Well our cred was already shot so we fessed up and we both got a year of probation.

We were just stupid kids then (1968)....I’m just glad we weren’t in Texas.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 11, 2009 @ 04:38 PM
MoGut
Total Posts:  1535
Joined  05-08-2004

Re: The friendship of allies

Have you ever been to court? Have you ever been accused of a crime? Do you have the slightest practical experience of any of this?

Scotch routinely goes to the “what do you know angle” in debates. People please, don’t let this arguement affect your judgement or opinions. This is a defense mechanisn that I recognize with some sort of weird online borderline personality notably his constant and deliberate devaluation, then alternately posting extreme idealization.  Secondly, he tends to be manipulative with others subject matter and difficult with black and white thinking, another clear sign of this personality. I view him as a nice guy, and certainly a fun poster, but he tends to go for the throat at times. My wife coached me on this diagnosis, she has her masters in psycology and social work. She advised me that a diagnosis cant be done online. But this is an online personality, Scotch you are the first online case study. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif alt=

Back to point, I did find some statistics, and as promised they certainly debunk scotch’s statement about 50% acquittal rates in domestic charges. Evidentally scotch education in law is minimal as well, on par with the rest of us piano players. This link categorizes all the different crimes and gives stats for each. This comes from the bureau of justice website for the year 2005 which is the most recent available. 

[url=http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/html/fjsst/2005/tables/fjs05st402.htm]http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/html/fjsst/2005/tables/fjs05st402.htm [/url]

[ Ignore ]  

Page 3 of 3

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Most powerful woman in the world!
Next Topic:

Forum etiquette: Please Read This ››