mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Is the Es6/7/8 patch “Sippery” and arp in Rack XS?"

Posted on: February 01, 2009 @ 11:44 AM
nslhrn
Total Posts:  25
Joined  07-24-2008

The ES 6,7&,8 have a guitar patch called Slippery. I hope the patch is in the Motif Rack XS in some form. The arp for Slippery is a Brazilian flavor.

Is the patch or the arp included in the Motif Rack Xs ? I haven’t found a Brazilian arp in the Motif Rack XS yet. Looking for help. Thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 02, 2009 @ 09:33 AM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

Re: Is the Es6/7/8 patch “Sippery” and arp in Rack XS?

The “Slippery” voice from the Motif ES is not directly available in the Motif XS Rack (or Motif XS for that matter). /forums/images/icons/frown.gif alt=

There are a number of Brazilian Arpeggios available in the Motif XS Rack. I did a quick search for “Braz” in the arpeggios list available in the Motif XS Data List 2 document and found the following:

http://files.keyfax.com/forums/user-files/438112-Image2.jpg

Regards,

Brad Weber /forums/images/icons/cool.gif alt=

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 02, 2009 @ 09:22 PM
nslhrn
Total Posts:  25
Joined  07-24-2008

Re: Is the Es6/7/8 patch “Sippery” and arp in Rack XS?

Cool ! Thanks. I downloaded the All VOice patch from the ES and the patch Spanish is very close to the sound I want. Now hopefully one of the arpeggios you listed will match or better the one I like so much. Thanks for your time and attention on that one.

By the way, I noticed the VL-70m and the WX5 - I’m a EWI400s playing saxophonist. Great to see you on the forum.

Got any good wind controller patches for the Rack XS?

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Renaming Multi’s in Xs Vst Editor
Next Topic:

What’s New! ››