mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "I need a VL board!"

Posted on: January 30, 2009 @ 10:12 AM
Q-Bace
Total Posts:  57
Joined  08-16-2008

Hey Mo peeps, after buying my motif es from my friend a few months ago. I’m now ready to start stuffing my mo with some plugin boards. the first one I want to buy is the vl board.
does anyone know where I can buy this board new or used?

Peace:Q

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 30, 2009 @ 11:24 PM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-19-2007

Re: I need a VL board!

Hi, welcome to the forum.
My first plug-in board was also VL. It is amazing what you could do esp. with brass, but you should also bought BC3a breath controller.
Where you could buy? Well, it depends on where you are living. If you are in USA, you could use Motifmart at this site or any other store that have VL. But, if you are living outside (my case) it isn’t so easy. You could buy through local distributor, but you will wait too long (I was waiting my DX card almost two month!). There are some companies that ship plug-in boards internationaly, for instance I bought mine VL on-line from B&H PhotoVideo (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/category/12154/Professional_Audio.html).

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 31, 2009 @ 02:19 AM
Q-Bace
Total Posts:  57
Joined  08-16-2008

Re: I need a VL board!

hey thanks man i live in the u.s, was checking ebay and I don’t know if that is a good thing im on a strict budget so the less is better lol. thanks for the reply

Peace:Q

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Problem with MLAN16e
Next Topic:

Links to PLG150 Editors ››