mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Phatmatik Pro"

Posted on: January 29, 2009 @ 09:06 AM
KyleB
Total Posts:  2722
Joined  12-03-2002

here is a little alternative to Reason Recycle by Izotope.

[url=http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/phatmatik/]http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/phatmatik/ [/url]

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 29, 2009 @ 09:45 AM
knob
Total Posts:  19
Joined  09-14-2007

Re: Phatmatik Pro

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z207/botega/n643654393_1010403_1080.jpg

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 29, 2009 @ 03:41 PM
keith.roche
Total Posts:  837
Joined  01-29-2007

I thought they were supposed to release Ozone 4 by mid january. And day after, is the last day in January. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif alt=

They havent got any news out yet. It ‘d be interesting to see a new Ozone.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 30, 2009 @ 09:02 AM
KyleB
Total Posts:  2722
Joined  12-03-2002

me too. i understand upgrades are only 79 bucks. i wonder how much different it will be. the writeups only explain slight differences.

i’m going to try out this phatmatik pro over the weekend. so i may post a track in Mo songs next week....

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 30, 2009 @ 09:30 PM
DavePolich
Total Posts:  6820
Joined  07-27-2002

Ozone 4 was released today (January 30). I have it installed now.
Ozone 3 was great but 4 is a whole new level. Mid-side processing with every component (so you can apply different compression or EQ or exciter just the middle of your mix, or just the sides).

K-system metering. Multiple leveles of undo. The new “Intelligent II” mode for the maximizer sounds amazing.
New preset management system including a “quick edit” mode.
64-bit throughout.

I’d be surprised if Ozone 4 doesn’t win the EQ magazine tech award this year.

Everything Izotope puts out is great. Phatmatik Pro is no exception.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 31, 2009 @ 02:08 AM
scotch
Total Posts:  2027
Joined  08-14-2005

Ozone 3 was great but 4 is a whole new level.

The fourth as it were--and four is a whole ‘nother number. Now I’m going to say something truly amazing...brace yourself...here goes: Ozone 5! Whooh-ooh! Think of the exciters! I’ll be suprised if it doesn’t win the MSDA (Mid-Single-Digit-Award) this week on Sesame Street!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 31, 2009 @ 07:43 PM
Way_ne
Total Posts:  1291
Joined  01-26-2003

Can you not afford therapy, Scotch? Considering that you claim your father worked on the space program one would think that some good information on guidance would have been on offer. 

Your invective has been ramping up in a big way lately, and along with your obsessive, persistent obfuscation and self-aggrandising, has become increasingly disruptive when people are trying to have a civil and constructive discussion.

Your carry-on amounts to little more than to be shouting your astoundingly unrestrained emotional immaturity from the rooftops. It’s embarrassing to watch. And increasingly annoying.

If you spent less time around here on your ivory soapbox writing your name in the snow with the stream of vitriol from your forehead mounted cyber-penis, and more doing something more worthwhile you might actually be able to make some progress towards addressing your obviously monumental feelings of inadequacy.

Have your curled-up-on-the-floor-sucking-your-thumb breakdown already and give the rest of us some peace.

Just my opinion of course. You’ve been dishing it out to people around here in a big way, so don’t cry foul about getting some back and getting it straight. No doubt there’ll be some petulant, derogatory tit-for-tat, point scoring comeback saying as cleverly as you can what a something-or-other I am. After all, what else have you got?

Fancy footwork is one thing, but you also have to be prepared to take it on the chin if you are going to step into the ring and dance around like a sugarplum fairy poking people.

But go on rattling your plastic sabre if you must. I can’t think of anything more apt than for you to continue making a complete fool of yourself on such a big stage. Why you would want to is quite baffling. Your cluelessness in many things that everyone else understands quite easily is most apparent, but surely it’s not to the point that you’re actually blissfully unaware of how much of an arsehat (that’s a colloquism - isn’t language fascinating?) you are making of yourself?

I think I prefer Foleycore. At least he kept most of his nonsense in his own threads and was far less prolific in his over-compensating.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ RIP Billy Powell
Next Topic:

Forum etiquette: Please Read This ››