mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE SOUND"

Posted on: January 28, 2009 @ 03:14 AM
yaydiddy
Total Posts:  13
Joined  09-25-2008

Ok i get the point about the Motif rack being my sound card and all, so i went and bought some studio monitor head phones and i pluged them into the head phone jack and push the audition button on the rack, and i dont hear any sound, what am i doing wrong??? i open up FL Studio and i and select mLan as my sound card and i can hear my sounds from FL Studio through my Motif rack fine, bui i cant hear any sounds from the rack at all. even when i pluged some monitors to the mono left and right out puts in the back of the rack i still cant get any sound directly from the motif rack, can anyone help me....

Thanks in advance.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 29, 2009 @ 01:45 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Re: HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE SOUND

The Audition button can either be an Voice demo button (audition) or it can be programmed to be the ARPEGGIO ON/OFF button - this preference is set in UTILITY > GENERAL.

But to really make use of the Motif-Rack XS it is pretty standard to have a set of MIDI keys (a keyboard controller).

You don’t mention one - I don’t know if you simply forgot to mention it or you don’t have one… but you need to connect a MIDI controller of some kind to get the Motif-Rack XS to play.

With the Motif-Rack XS setup so that MIDI IN/OUT = mLAN… a MIDI controller plugged into the 5-pin MIDI IN jack of the Motif-Rack XS will arrive in your computer on Port 3 (mLAN MIDI IN (3)) See pages 17-18 of your Owner’s Manual for Connections to Computer.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ importing samples
Next Topic:

What’s New! ››