mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "sounds gone …"

Posted on: January 27, 2009 @ 07:53 AM
muismans
Total Posts:  0
Joined  05-31-2005

hello,

I didn’t play for a couple of years on my motif es 7 and had some problems getting started again (see previous post, but that is fixed). 
Another problem I encountered now is that all of the standard sounds are gone ... very strange…
The sounds I made in the past myself are still in the master mode but in the voice mode or performance mode for example with the “strings” button, everything is erased ... and has the same name

I am not the most handy guy to fix problems like this but I suppose I can reload all of the standard sounds of the motif back...I must have erased them when i was trying to fix the previous problem ...

I remember that I used to do this with an usb stick, but I can’t remember where I can get the sounds themself, and how to put them back into the machine as if it was new ...

anyone ?

Franky

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 27, 2009 @ 08:13 AM
BradWeber
Total Posts:  14986
Joined  07-26-2002

Re: sounds gone ...

You can always do a factory reset to re-initialize the Motif ES to it factory default settings (including all of the factory default user voices, performances, and master setups as well as factory default utility settings). Since this will erase all of your user data, you will probably want to save an ALL file (to a USB device or SmartMedia Card) prior to doing the factory reset.

Once you have done that you would simply press [UTILITY]-->[JOB]-->[ENTER]-->[INC/YES] to do the factory reset.

Having done that you can reload any of your own user voices, performance, master setups and the like from the ALL file you saved previously.

Regards,

Brad Weber

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Mapping The Transport Buttons to PTLE8 - Please
Next Topic:

Motif to ES conversion ››