mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "My new demo-reel"

Page 2 of 2
Posted on: January 28, 2009 @ 12:35 AM
PeterG
Total Posts:  2052
Joined  01-30-2004

Re: My new demo-reel

Excellent, Thomas!  Your music is always impressive and this demo contains so many good pieces, I hope it gets you a lot of work!  It’s a composition in itself, and the ending is very entertaining!

Peter

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 28, 2009 @ 04:15 PM
firebird
Total Posts:  0
Joined  09-30-2003

Thomas, I said before several years ago, that you would become successful - this submission is excellent!!!!

With the birth of your 2 children, I am sure that you have alot of inspiration for music - you bring a tender, yet explosive touch to your craft - and it carries such a huge emotional value.

I still listen to the 2 When Worlds Unite songs on my Ipod regularly - I love both versions.

Keep it up my friend - you have a wonderful gift - thanks for sharing.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 29, 2009 @ 09:00 AM
KyleB
Total Posts:  2722
Joined  12-03-2002

man, this is really nice and professional. what’s interesting is that it is a music demo reel. i couldn’t help but look for the video as i was listening to this.
i think everyone should have a demo reel no matter what the gender of music. i use to have one a while ago. you have inspired me to get back in the studio and make one.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 01, 2009 @ 11:25 AM
thomasregin
Total Posts:  4
Joined  09-01-2003

Hi guys,

Thank you all for your kind words!

Sorry for not getting back to this thread earlier, but the craziest thing has just happened: I’ve been signed by one of the leading game audio studios in the world, SomaTone Interactive Audio and will now be composing full time for them!

Talk about a dream suddenly coming true!!

Thomas.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 01, 2009 @ 01:53 PM
pkossek
Total Posts:  686
Joined  12-30-2005

Congrats - I’m really happy for you.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 01, 2009 @ 07:50 PM
shamasundar
Total Posts:  0
Joined  08-13-2005

Congrats Thomas!!

If one is talented and dedicated enough, sky is the limit and your success is truly one such shining example. It is very heartening to know that you will now be a part of one of the best studios in the world.

We wish you the best of success and eagerly look forward to your compositions.

Shyam

[ Ignore ]  

Page 2 of 2

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Peace
Next Topic:

dont do that ››