mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "The Path"

Posted on: January 22, 2009 @ 06:05 AM
BlitzWater
Total Posts:  9
Joined  03-01-2008

Hey there guys, It’s been quite a while since I’ve had this Motif. I bought it in 2005 while I was still learning how to play piano. Through out the years It’s been quite a fun experience with the Motif Rack ES. I’ve learned a lot by reading in this forum often, thanks to the helpful people.

This song is my first Original Composition using just the Motif sounds. My father layed down some guitar solo’s and leads. It was fun making. The way I pictured this song is kind of in a time lapse and being in a Path filled with Sakura blossom trees in Japan.

Plese check out my myspace.com/blitzwater and youtube.com/blitzwater for more original compositions and covers using the Motif if you like. Thank you!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 22, 2009 @ 06:36 AM
mmusic
Total Posts:  1159
Joined  05-24-2008

Re: The Path

BlitzWater, welcome!!!

A powerful track with an original instrumentation! Different parts! It flows! Hope you post many songs in future!

If there is something you should work with: the mix. There are some parts it sounds a little bit confuse. Nevertheless: Great work!

Michael

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 22, 2009 @ 07:42 AM
hncheema
Total Posts:  1470
Joined  08-27-2008

i like it very much? Real guitars ?

Michael is right, mix needs a little attention. May be cut down the treble in master EQ.

over all very nice musical.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 22, 2009 @ 09:56 AM
The Funk Master
Total Posts:  3686
Joined  11-26-2007

Hey that’s totally awsome, post some more.
Thanks for sharing yall’s work.
Welcome to MoSongs

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 22, 2009 @ 12:43 PM
BlitzWater
Total Posts:  9
Joined  03-01-2008

Yes it’s a real Guitar with Seymour Duncan pickups using a Line 6 PodXT Live.

Though yes as you have noticed, I’m not quite finished with this song yet lol. Yes, I agree it still needs EQ work and a bit of transition movement, all in all, it’s getting pretty close to how I want it. I’m still currently working on it. I have other compositions using the Motif. I’ll be showing you guys some more songs soon.

Thanks for your feedback!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 26, 2009 @ 05:17 AM
dafingaz
Total Posts:  3350
Joined  07-13-2004

The intro almost sounds like Usher’s single “Love In This Club.” But I like what you have here. Definite unique sound. Thanks for sharing. I like how you are using the filter and fx. You definitely have a good ear. Thanks for sharing!…

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ They don’t make them like this any more
Next Topic:

Peace ››